PYC 4.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Drug Delivery Greater Than 100% More Effective In Animals, page-50

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    My view is whatever the reasons and whatever the percentage of net worth, it is certainly a large amount of cash that multiple board members have committed.
    More importantly these board members with their massive investment are aligned with us normal punters more than ever before., meaning no running like an nteresting science experiment, no well paid fees or remuneration for no real result over the years.

One would think any decision going forward would be to suvstantially improve their own, and by default our position. I can't believe anyone astute enough to gather multiple millions of dollars in personal wealth would just throw it like confetti at a random penny dreadful, then give up their time wheather working age or retirement age just to amuse themselves. I think they see something they believe in. More so mr Tribe as he has only come on board relatively recently and has steadily upped his commitment while in a position of being able to see EVERYTHING that is going on or might occur soon. Surely we dont think he is just a bored entrepreneur who thought this would be a good laugh with 20 million plus dollars??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $415.6K 3.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112056 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 127118 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.