MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: DRX: Metallica Board changes and Offer update, page-3

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Well said & applause due to yourself MalcolmD.

The SH movement led by Theo that replaced the previous incompetent & bloated paycheck BOD will always stay in my mind of what SHs can do when they band together. It is a shame it doesn't happen more often with so many the "lifestyle" small caps, but most people don't want to lead, just follow.

It is also a shame that Sparta et al did not approach MLM directly rather than use the shell that DRX is (yes I was a past SH in DRX but got out after no substantive BOD actions) and made a serious offer or underwrite a JV to get this resource developed. Too small in value for serious FIRB consideration, but hearing all the hype over critical minerals by Fed & State Govt has not led to any scrutiny in what is really a foreign takeover of a very scarce resource in a sensitive area with the scope for export transfer pricing via Singapore & HK offices as is much of commodity trade with foreign mining interests (yes I used work many moons ago doing Dept of Industry & Commerce input for FIRB). Local Mitsubishi execs must thinking stupid Aussies again with no long term plan or thinking, lucky they got in earlier next door with no JV or significant hurdles or conditions years ago.

I also feel for LT SHs who have stuck it out for so long. Maybe write to your Federal & State member about this under the "level playing field" strategic corporate move so at least someone who might have some power someday actually understands how the real globalised world operates and the lack of pragmatic support & action the various government agencies that are effectively asleep at the wheel.

MLM "investor" since 2014
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.