MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Malcolm, you popped over to DRX threads a few weeks ago and I’m...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Malcolm, you popped over to DRX threads a few weeks ago and I’m happy for everyone here to read my responses.

There is nothing wrong with our management, any exploration company at this end of the market struggles to make it any where, and I’m sure if anyone here asked themselves,” have they got everything right first go?” There would be a no as an honest answer.

The facts are though that, DRX is far more cashed up, far more heavily backed by Sibelco financially and have better government connections. As well as full traditional owner backing and a local commercial presence with out office up there.

Contrary to most beliefs, we still have potential access to port via the existing access, yes there will be heavy negotiations with Mitsubishi, but they don’t own the asset, the government does.

Not only that you get a look at our shelved, fully approved Cyclone project, that negotiations have been happening in the background.

With Ilwella and Sibelco being your largest holders and clearly supportive of the TO, I encourage you guys to look closer at what DRX has to offer.

The cost cutting and admin cutting of having one project would be huge.

Even if you guys respect and back your management, you need to look at how far along DRX is and how you guys can also benefit.

I wish you all the best!

Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.