MLM 4.35% 2.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Ann: DRX: MLM takeover offer - second supplementary bidder's stmt, page-7

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Interesting comments you have made:
    (1) Management do make mistakes! That's why one is paid $800K a year not to.
    (2) Government connections will come to an end in October when Labor is ousted.
    (3) Negotiations involve parties where both have wins. For Mitsubishi there is no win when ceding market share and profit and where there is no obligation to share
    (4) I've yet to see where it has been written that Ilwella are supportive of the TO. Obviously DRX wouldn't be going ahead with a TO if Ilwella was opposed. But significantly unlike with Sibelco, DRX have only written that Sibelco is supportive.
    (5) Agree that there would be saving if both projects were amalgamated. But ask yourself this, why undertake a hostile takeover? Those saving could have been achieved over a beer in a Cairns, Brisbane or Cooktown pub rather than destroying MLM.

As I've stated before in many HC posts, if this TO is successful, the only winner will be Sebelco. Ilwella and all the other small shareholders will be sidelined. Just look at the history of Sibelco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $23.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $5.76K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37215 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 50400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.