CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    VMS are

Movers and shakers according to Angela East' report elsewhere:

In the iron ore space, Venture Minerals (ASX:VMS) this week started dry screening and associated mining operations at its Riley direct shipping ore mine in Tasmania.

With spot iron ore prices hitting a seven-year high, the project economics are sitting much higher than forecast as the company nears production.

An August 2019 feasibility study estimated the Riley mine would deliver a post-tax cash surplus of $31m over the two-year production life, but that was using a base case of $US90 ($123) per tonne for 62 per cent iron ore.

Iron ore is priced on three grades: 58 per cent (low grade), 62 per cent (benchmark) and 65 per cent (premium grade).

The Riley mine is only a small deposit, around 2 million tonnes, but it is direct shipping ore (DSO).

DSO refers to minerals that are high grade and require only minimal processing such as crushing before they are exported, which keeps costs low.

“At $US125 ($171) a tonne iron ore, it looks like their surplus now is well over $60m over two years,” Le Page said.

He predicts these improved economics will help drive Venture’s share price up from the low-3c-per-share mark it is now to high-4c-per-share “pretty soon”.

“They’ve still got a bit of work to do on financing the wet screening plant, but I think that’ll come,” Le Page said."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $56.26K 4.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 421924 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1019226 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.