VMS 0.00% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Dry Screening Operations commence at the Riley Iron Ore Mine, page-40

1. 10,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I'm still checking in here from time to time (on the sidelines)..

"Venture is now finalising financing option discussions, including a debt facility to fund construction of the wet screening plant at Riley. The Company also continues to focus on concluding the road haulage tender process as well as achieving more efficient ore handling logistics, including finalising negotiations on gaining access to other on-wharf storage.

As per the Share Purchase Plan Offer Booklet announced to the market on 5 August 2020, the company advises that its Share Purchase Plan (SPP) to raise up to A$1.5m will close on 5pm (AWST) Wednesday, 2nd September 2020.

The SPP is priced at $0.031 per share, which is the same price as the recent Share Placement completed on 7th August 2020 through which Venture raised A$4.0m

The Board of Directors will be participating in the SPP for their full entitlement under the offer."
    ---------------------------------------

Still appears plenty of work left to do to finalise/finance this project (on what terms etc. ? another placement perhaps?) to actually have it up & running so to speak and meanwhile, these extra 179M shares (from August placement raised @ 0.031c) will hit the market on 09th September.

I think sp may be headed back towards mid-high 2's based on the above imo ('bearish cross' as fell back below it's 20 day moving average last friday) so am not jumping in just yet (until I see more substantial evidence/details of project funding/road haulage agreements/costs etc.) GLTAH

Cheers tela

P.S. Currently holding IME (half yearly report out tomorrow @10am), PEN, HRZ, SXY, HAS, STM & MX1 respectively
    Last edited by telamelo: 30/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $128.6K 8.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2022145 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 429831 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.