ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    There are quite a few "tire kickers" on HC... wasting our genuine investors time especially with their silly questions which belong to "flaming and baiting" games and instead devoting their time to researching prior to investing (and only in businesses they understand)... and of course no wonder their results are terrible ...

Real investors, when they decide to invest in company, they are not only supportive but loyal and contribute to company coffers when needed... that's main role of shareholders in explorers / developers...

I hope hjv555 that you won't miss the opportunity and also support the company financially in this transformation period, especially of your "wealth" ...you have published on NMT thread on 3/11/17 @1858 ...attacking the fellow holder for his really wise advice - so quoting your post:

"Loophole" - I’m on planet earth, if there’s a television in your piece of real estate try turning it on... "

hjv555 : Thought you might had not been in Oz !
    I am managing 6 of my own properties, business and have several 100 Aussie k`s on ASX stocks so I really do not need your smartarse comments thank you."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.