VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: DSE Listing Approval for Volt's Tanzania Note Issue, page-13

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    foghorne,

""You're feeling miserably pessimistic and off balance on this one; buy some shares tomorrow and you'll feel better,""

That would constitute a Xmas miracle. The said person is incapable of displaying any favourable emotion toward VRC irrespective of what news is delivered to the market.
    But the news was good and in a better market I believe we would have seen more interest from investors.
    Most stock that I follow are all treading water or have been sold down due to current events that have created nervousness amongst investors. This will eventually settle down and sentiment towards investing in the small end of town will return.
    As I have posted in the past it does provide a great opportunity to buy stock at very low levels and those who have the confidence that this project will infact see the light of day should be taking advantage of this lull in the market.
    It has taken much longer then I had anticipated but it seems that is the way they do things over in Tanzania.
    Having spoken with various people about the delays it seems in Australia the investor does their due diligence relying on the Company's board and management to be responsible for the accuracy and information provided in a prospectus or face legal action where they are misleading or negligent. ASIC and ASX only check that certain information is present not review or evaluate the commercial or any other terms of an offer to raise money. Hence they turn documents around in 7 to 14 days.

The CMSA and the DSE does the due diligence on the Company and its prospectus. They then request the feasibility study and the annexures which run to thousands of pages. It seems they also want copies of the sales agreements, signed competent persons statements for the resources and reserves, sight the environmental certificates, mining licences, resettlement compensation reports and schedules etc. They review all the historical financial information and forecasts and discuss credit enhancements and bank guarantees to minimise investment risk for the Tanzanian Note investor to the point where there is no risk.
    Many have spoken about the frustration concerning delays and this is just a small snippet of why it has taken much longer then all of us had ever imagined.
    The good news is we are moving forward and I continue to believe all long term holders will be rewarded.
    I have little doubt 2019 will be an exciting year for shareholders.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.