VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I know you didn’t ‘say’ but you have been ‘insinuating’ over...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I know you didn’t ‘say’ but you have been ‘insinuating’ over your hundreds of posts , that’s the point here , you brought it up so just thought I’d highlight the hypocrisy, that’s all .

No nerve to hit with me champ, all good.
    Your posts are getting a bit scrappy though , however it is the end of the year and you have been most committed to bagging this stock only, I can only imagine what you could do if you used your powers for good ,bravo

Yes you are right, there are other graphite plays having trouble trying to get funding ,(could you name a couple for us haha) this plays into future supply/demand if they don’t get of the ground, you see how that might work. My g play is vrc and it looks as close or closer than others at this point in time just a funding waiting game now.
    Can go either way for sure but I’m happy to ride this out

Merry Xmas 2 you and yours, stay safe[/QUOTE]
    Re:"...Your posts are getting a bit scrappy though , ..."
    C'mon lkazo...we had probably 100 posters and who knows how many Anns 'talking this stock up' from 15c down to 1.5c over the past 2 & half years....and I'm 'scrappy'?.....lol...there has been a lot of fairy tale, unsubstantiated and unfulfilled posts put up here in that time...seems bs Dr Feelgood posts are ok...but say it how this stock really has performed to date and it's 'scrappy'...imo 'scrappy' is an 's' longer word than many posts here for a long time!
    ' The Boy Who Cried Wolf' ( no...not 'Winston') is one fairy tale that comes to mind when l see such low volumes and SP hardly budge on what has been touted, and should have been, significantly positive SP news recently.....however, it seems Mr Market now wants to see the 'wolf' before he puts his hand in his pocket again...let's hope there is a 'wolf' in East Africa and he not still waiting for Little Red Riding Hood in some other enchanted forrest ...we cant really afford the 'Wood-chopper' to hack into this SP anymore if another CR is needed before funds are raised...
    Merry Xmas to you and yours also...keep jousting...P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.