DSK 2.52% 58.0¢ dusk group limited

@LachlanC95 I hear your point of view. But its not for me. There...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @LachlanC95 I hear your point of view. But its not for me. There are just so many other companies with better short-medium term business fundamentals and positive earnings momentum on the ASX. Plus there are 100's of other investment vehicles ETFs, LICs, etc. to allocate one's capital. This is a business that's struggling for a number of reasons. Much of which seems to be outside management's control. Each to their own, but I'm not prepared to have a lazy 5% of my portfolio just sitting around for 12 months (or longer) in the hope of a takeover or a miracle turnaround in this consumer discretionary sub-sector. If anything the risk is on the downside. Earnings could fall further (stay flat at best) and dividends could fall again as a result. Yes, the business might rebound at some point. But when is that going to happen > 1-2 years or more? I'd rather take the capital loss and recycle that money into something else. And admit that I was wrong about how I thought this sector / company was performing over Xmas. The only hope I can see is the RBA taking an axe to official interest rates and the consumer going on a spending splurge. In which case there would be a whole sector bull run in consumer discretionary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $36.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 58.0¢ $342.5K 576.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13335 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 38617 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.