DSK 2.36% 65.0¢ dusk group limited

@LachlanC95. Looking at the SP chart today hitting an all time...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    @LachlanC95. Looking at the SP chart today hitting an all time low of 68c, I'm reminded of some expensive lessons that I've learnt from decades of investing. Nothing surprises me more than how "cheap" a stock can get. I thought $1 was a buy for DSK until I re-assessed my outlook. I'm not anti-DSK. I'm sure this business will survive in some way. But that's not the point. The SP may never recover to previous levels, or take so long to do so that you would be better invested in cash for 5 years. IMO the stock is going to get cheaper from here. I don't know where the bottom will be, or how long it will float around that level. Dividends could also dry up for years while they rebuild / recapitalise the business. A CR is not out of the question. This sub-sector of consumer discretionary (home fragrance and gifts) is really struggling. The delay of interest rate cuts has killed any SP re-rate. IMO the SP will only bounce once the RBA starts easing. Until then its downhill. Happy to hear opposing viewpoints.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.015(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $40.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 65.0¢ 63.0¢ $186.1K 290.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26146 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 118180 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.