DSK 2.36% 65.0¢ dusk group limited

You are associating share price with business performance. Like...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    You are associating share price with business performance. Like value and price - they are different. I own equivalent of 25% of a store and I am continuing to buy more.

Saying you have been investing for decades doesn’t make you a better investor. Are 40-50 year old athletes or dinosaur employees in the same role at a company better at their jobs? Not necessarily.

I am aware the SP can go as low as what pessimism is - I’m not trying to predict what number that is, I’m just buying on what I perceive as value - not herd mentality price.
    My time frame of 5-10 years is different to yours, let’s see where this is once things aren’t so hard for the consumer.

I’m 28 years old, if I can get to 100% store equivalent ownership it’d mean I wouldn’t need to work earnt income as much, which may be possible in 3 years for me if the SP stays suppressed. Different ages, goals and financial needs.

You’re right a CR is not out of the question but usually businesses do that when they need capital. Dusk doesn’t yet, and I don’t view it as likely they will or I wouldn’t keep buying more shares.

A dividend of 6.8 cents per share is needed to achieve a 10% yield which is only earnings of $4.3 million.
    Dusk earnt $8.1 million net profit after tax 1H FY 24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.015(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $40.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 65.0¢ 63.0¢ $186.1K 290.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26146 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 118180 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.