MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Hi @Wilba32 ! Thought I'd jump on this sleuthing run..Looking...

1. 2,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    Hi @Wilba32 ! Thought I'd jump on this sleuthing run..

Looking through the clinicaltrials.gov site searching 'COVID-19' and 'NIH', it spat out 71 replies.

Parsing through the search, I was looking for any NIH involvement, whether as a sponsor or study-support, and it yielded some interesting results.

1. The HCQ study in the Philippines was withdrawn (effective 9 Nov)

2. There's a B and T-cell repertoire and immune response study (not a treatment, just an investigation)

3. There's a P2 RCT trial looking at Fostamatinib (an SYK inhibitor - basically it inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines by monocytes and macrophages (similar to Rem-L's MOA in one facet, but I fail to see how its gonna address the need for anti-inflammatory cytokines that plays a role in stimulating regeneration in inflamed tissue - this is the big reason why we were seeing more light being shed on the 'long covid' patients, and why Rem-L, in our generation, needs to be approved precisely for the complete eradication of C-19 in even the recovered patients.), decreased production of neutrophil extracellular traps (NETs) by neutrophils, and inhibition of platelet aggregation; three pathways that are mediated through Fc receptors (FcR) recognition of antigen-antibody complexes or activation of c-type lectin receptors (CLEC)

So to answer you, Rem-L's the only NIH one that's the most promising right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.