MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi CatoThank you for your response, so many posts to read...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi Cato
    Thank you for your response, so many posts to read following the announcements this morning. I believe that you are now a shareholder again from another of your posts. If you haven’t traded out yet, welcome back.
    Markets are of course in the short term driven by sentiment which can be irrational. We do not disagree. Volatility reflects that. When trading you sometimes have to accept the direction of the “waves”.
    Those sentiment waves can leave you wrecked on the rocks. I am not set up for that, so I don’t trade.
    If I may comment a little further about irrationally. Nothing beats the irrational decision of whoever is responsible for the FDA decision. You and I Cato only deal with money. Their decision will cost children’s lives. I do not believe that is emotive language, just reflecting I believe a statistical certainty. Hopefully I am wrong but I am not holding out much hope.
    With regards to Ards, market sizes etc, I would respectfully ask that you reconsider your position. Novartis will be fully aware of how vaccinations effect the demand for our therapies. Clearly they would have done their due diligence and see a future for Covid Ards and from the statement all the other Ards possibilities.

Yes there is still uncertainty and therefore there will be volatility. So Cato sir, with respect, if you are clever enough to trade that volatility and make money, I genuinely “doff my cap” to you. People will read your posts with that in mind, bit like a cash flow discount so to speak.

I invested because at the range 1.31 - 4, Aus dollar approx in which I invested I considered the company in the long term to be seriously under valued. I still do but I have no more money to invest at the moment.

The uncertainty will go. Big announcements next few weeks, heart , LBP, Ards 60% (and at some point gvhd will get approval as it works) . This will be followed by a number of others, speeded up by Novartis involvement and lobbying power (hugely important). By buying and holding for the long term I believe that on the basis that this will be a major world class company I have reduced the risk of missing that big wave that will carry us all the way to the big time. That is my biggest fear, so I invested knowing that I can hold for at least the next 2 to 3 years which will see the steepest climb.

FDA
    I just hope that whoever refused the accelerated approval route is sacked for pedantic negligence (please allow my oxymoron to go unchallenged). The death of children which are completely avoidable just to adhere to part of a process is unforgivable. That process could have included accelerated approval which was there for these situations. I do not consider the word ironic strong enough when we are locking down countries to save mainly very old people with other comorbidities, bankrupting people who have spent a lifetime building a business and allowing thousands of cancers to go untreated etc etc bloody etc, yet can’t get our therapy out to kids with no other real alternative other than to die.
    And on that Cato I know that every person on this forum will agree! Regards Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.