MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

Sorry I got my replies in the wrong order but they are all...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

Sorry I got my replies in the wrong order but they are all linked.

First of all @stanjupiter, super post, thank you. Yet again another top quality post available for all on HC, it really is much appreciated!

@reginaldp, I agree, nerves will be a little frayed for many. We all believe in the product and the positive outcomes that will flow, but when you know that your position will changed your live and those you love for the better (and what it will do for those who need the treatment) you want it yesterday. I'm with you on that, but I am determined to just enjoy the excitement now.

@finneces makes a really good point. The first bit of good news, the price will rocket. The traders will pile back in, and the shorters will need to cover their position. Therefore, anything they can do or say, to get the long-term holders to sell early I am sure they will. There are quite a lot of posts with Song lyrics on HC, so to quote Johnny Bristol, "hang on in their baby". I'm not sure that he was singing advice to Mesoblast shareholders in 1974, but then again maybe he was just ahead of his time.
    The excitement grows bigger each day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.