AEV 8.33% 0.6¢ avenira limited

I hope history doesn't repeat itself.Over the past couple of...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Over the past couple of years BC has indeed pumped AEV's SP during the late October/early November period. Unfortunately, for all his shareholders, his pumps turned out to be non-events and/or unrealistic timelines. Consequently, the dumps came soon after the pumps.

From day one, I've said the only thing that that will lift our pitiful SP and keep it rising is news of substance (something that will get AEV 'doing' instead of saying what it's going to do - for starters the DSO(s) that BC keeps eluding to!

Agree with you qiksix - a raise at this level will be terrible and if BC comes out with anything less than a DSO at this stage, then I will be worried that it's again one of his no-accountability statements that may indeed excite the Market a bit but will inevitably sink the SP soon after. Had enough of that crap.

Time to sign off on something that will generate $$$$ and get this company moving. As others have mentioned, we also need to see how the company intends to finance it's proposed near-term operations.

Based on the recent announcements - formal agreement with Aleees and DSO feasibility study, I'm hopeful that a DSO deal is the next logical step.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.657K 444.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 20367820 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1026872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 429500
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.