HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

Ann: DSPG and HMO to showcase HOOP technology at CES, page-13

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Confirmed, just spent over 60 minutes googling and literally came up with NOTHING connecting HMO, HOOP, Hearmeout to CES other than the ASX announcements, and the standard reports finance websites give for all such announcements...

Infact google has to litetally remove the word "Hoop" or "HMO" or "Hear me out" if I want to bring up any results even remotely related to CES...

Not even a single image of their booth or anything... But I would expect a hell of a lot more than that anyway.

Waste of time, money and opportunity from a promotional sense. It has achieved literally zero extra awareness from what I can tell from my hour long search, and without the prior announcements I cannot find any evidence this tech even exists or was demonstrated at CES..
    Even the company who HMO teamed up with to produce the prototype has nothing about it on their website at all.

WTF?

Absolute zero rating for their promotion skills.

Give me website hosting space and 40 minutes, and even I could have HMO, HOOP and CES showing up in google results...
    Seriously WTF?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.