CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

I'm with Stake, with whom you can trade on both AUS and US...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5 Posts.
    I'm with Stake, with whom you can trade on both AUS and US markets. A particular individual at Stake has been very helpfull in sorting out all the DTC forms, which as far as I'm aware have all been submitted as required.

My CBR shares disappeared from my AUS account last week, I'm waiting for them to re-appear in my US account as CREV.

I did get an auto-email from them today:

We’re reaching out regarding the CBR (Carbon Revolution) - Depository Trust Company election process:

The CBR listing has been removed from the ASX and, if you held CBR shares, you are eligible for shares in MergeCo (Carbon Revolution PLC) listed as CREV on the NASDAQ.If you didn’t make a valid DTC Election or requested a DWAC instruction by 9 November 2023 to receive the new shares on NASDAQ, your CBR shares will be moved to Computershare.

Then, you will receive either a “Letter of Transmittal” or an “Exchange Notification” email from Computershare with further information on how to receive the new shares on NASDAQ.Please refer to the company’s FAQ for further information on how to transfer the CREV shares you are eligible for into Stake, which is a DTC participant.

We are always here to help, if you have any questions please contact us here.

My interpretation is that they'll land in my Stake account and won't go via Computershare. Fingers crossed....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.