CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

my guess is comsec shares were... absorbed (lack of a better...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    my guess is comsec shares were... absorbed (lack of a better word), into the Mergo Shares registry.

this seems to be on Computershare - which I don't have knowledge of

under account "Exchange Agent Account". and here it will stay until 3 May 2024.

... this is where my guess is, we wait and Computershare will send a letter or email (presumably got contact details from old asx register).

.. this is my guess where you take this letter/email and join up with a broker or platform that is considered something called a DTC Participqnt..

....this is my guess that you once creating an account on this... NASDAQ trading platform... you email or call them... quote/send them details and ask them to submit something called a DWAC instruction to Computershare.

so Computershare is easy to find with internet search Computershare Australia (make sure it's genuine link)..

if other comsec holders could please comment on above and share how they go much appreciated.. I will try to share for what little that is worth, as I'm just guessing based on vague instructions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.