CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Ann: DTC Election process, page-63

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

With respect to the IB fees. You should assume you'll be on the Fixed price - I'm not sure who gets on the tiered, but by the look of it people a lot richer than me. I don't _think_ anyone here is going to be trading over 300,000 CREV shares per month!

On the fixed tier you will pay US$0.005 per share with a minimum of $1. That's half a cent per share.

On 200 CREV that's US$1. With NAB that same trade would be around $30 or so (depending on CREV price, but assuming it comes to over $20k. IB is definitely cheaper. Further, exchanging the US$ to A$ is cheaper with IB than anywhere else I could find.

My actual experience was that the commission was slightly higher. On an expected US$2.60 commission I seemed to actually pay $3.22. I did not investigate why as it is a trivial amount either way.

My reading of the "1% max" is that that is the most you will pay. That would presumably be if you were selling shares under US 50c/share. Let's hope we're not ever in that position with CREV. But note if we sold 1000 shares at 50c/share, the max 1% would be $5. NAB would be $9.95.

If you sign up with IB, please use my referral link. I get money, you get some free shares in IB.

https://ibkr.com/referral/patrick4257

As for the DWAC, mine has not been rejected, but it has not been completed either. I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Also note however, IB does have a fee of US$100 for a successful DWAC (failed DWACs are free). I have no idea what other brokers charge for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.