CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

Ann: DTC Election process, page-67

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Finally this morning I've managed to have my small parcel of shares transferred. I used Westpac to facilitate this transfer. I submitted the DTC election form to the CBR website by the Nov 16th deadline. I then requested Westpac to undertake the DWAC request; I used the multiplier value on the CR website to calculate the whole number of shares, the CUSIP from the CR website, my SRN and my Global Trading account number.

Westpac told me when they submitted it that they weren't sure if it would go through because the system wanted the control number, the put my SRN in the control number field and tried it. I assume because the information on the DTC election and the DWAC all matched up the transfer was successful.

I don't know what this means for those that didn't complete the DTC process by the deadline, or that didn't complete the DTC election correctly. In speaking to another holder, the error in their DTC election was noted as not having an account number, but that part of the application form was noted as "Optional".

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5717/5717496-f44b79716ed69d3663dd35d5987483d3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.