BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: DTC Eligibility Approved, page-106

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Hi Fact Finder, I just wanted to say that it really saddens me that this may be your last post, you have given so much over the years. I personally am quite shy so don't really like to post, I think this is about my fourth,but I have read a hell of alot. I've held since 2015 AZK days, and never sold 1 during that time and I'm happy to hold no matter how much it bounces up and down. With all the contributions and findings that have been made by so many of you, it amazes me that some people sell, they obviously haven't done their research or read all the insightful info which has been presented on this forum, which has now unfortunately turned bad. Maybe we should all stop posting, you have all presented so much incredible information regarding Brainchip, surely no other information is required to see just how incredible Brainchip is. A shorters argument isn't an argument if they don't have a response from someone with the truth. Thank you to all you fantastic posters, it's just a shame we have to put up with bad apples, why can't people just be kind, I'm sure they would feel happier if they were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.