BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

No we don't. I'm a firm supporter of BRN but this is not a big...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    No we don't.

I'm a firm supporter of BRN but this is not a big announcement. I've had other companies go down this pathway. Think of it as similar to OTC. DTC opens the doors to more investors though. It will be interesting to know whether the company just wanted to do this, or if they've had requests to do it. If it's the latter then it certainly is a good thing. There are no negatives to this IMO.

Here is an announcement from another company I hold.

OTCQX promotes both high financial standards and ‘best practice’ corporate governance and statutory compliance. Home exchange reporting – being xxx ASX obligations – satisfies the OTCQX requirements and disseminates throughout the US without additional compliance requirements. Hence it is a cost effective mechanism of providing trading opportunities within the US relative to traditional US exchanges. The Company is also in the process of securing DTC eligibility from The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (“DTC”). The process of seeking DTC eligibility is independent of listing on the OTCQX. XXX is enabling this process through the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. DTC manages electronic clearing and settlement of publicly traded companies across the United States and in over 130 other countries, thereby giving investors around the world the opportunity to trade in the securities of member companies from their online account. It provides for cost-effective clearing and guaranteed settlement, simplifying and accelerating the settlement process of daily trades. Such eligibility will ensure a more liquid and transparent
    market for the Company’s common shares within the United States as is the case with daily on-market trading on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.