DTI 0.00% 0.9¢ dti group ltd

30c is my entry price for this stock when I first bought into it...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    30c is my entry price for this stock when I first bought into it a few months ago and although I missed an opportunity to top up recently while the share price was trading sub 30c to as low as 18c or so I am not crying over spilt milk.

The reason is because DTI is so cheap even at 30c with a market cap of only $24.73m AUD. I go back to the following sentence in the Annual Report:

'The outlook for DTI in the mobile security market remains positive and this is reinforced by the record number of prospects currently being pursued which total over 100 with a corresponding value well over $200 million AUD.'

Of course the number of prospects and their combined value would be above and beyond those previously cited going forward due to DTI's continual expansion into new markets on the back of their R&D program. They seem to be very active in R&D which is great as the markets they serve are increasing in size all the time offering continuing upside for shareholders and prospective shareholders alike.

Speaking of upside, there is plenty on offer here.

In the long-term even a market cap of $247m AUD looks cheap, yet that equates to a share price of $3.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.036M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55659 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.