SDG 0.00% 7.3¢ sunland group limited

MJ should have considered the ramifications of his actions in...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    MJ should have considered the ramifications of his actions in light of his position.

From reading between the lines it seems clear to me at least that they (MJ & his private co and others) stood to pocket $14,000,000 (which is equal to the fine imposed) in a land transaction for a land which they did not owned (as they were commissioned to sell it for a company associated for a Royal family) and they did not disclosed this very fact to no one; least of which the Royal family whom owned the land.

Its like this: you get a real state agent to sell your property for 1,000,000 he sells it for 2,000,000 and gives you 1,000,000 and pockets the difference without letting you know or let the buyer know; how would you feel when you later find out about this? I will tell you in WA the agent will be criminally prosecuted.

In the actual case SDG was the buyer and Royal family's Co. is the seller.

In either case from my observations MJ did not owned the land to sell and was engaged as a sellers marketing agent and the $14,000,000 that they made was never disclosed to anyone. Which later picked up by the auditors and reported to the police and the rest is history.

Its just beggars belief that anyone would hand over that much money if they didn't think a) MJ's company had owned the land or had the right to sell it.

I feel for his family but as a shareholder I want my money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.