DUB 0.00% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Can’t believe I’m still up reading this. Where has my life gone?...

1. 228 Posts.
    Can’t believe I’m still up reading this. Where has my life gone?
    My reasoning is as follows:
    They burnt 1.2m in SEPT quarter, 1.7m in DEC quarter, and Expenses for expansion into UK hadn’t kicked in yet.
    Expect to see “Payments to Staff” jump up due to all recent hires.
    I also expect to see “Payments Other” jump with cost of sale related to third party providing services in bank project.
    So unless they start cutting jobs and reining in their UK and US expansion plans their cash burn is certainly not going down.
    I think most agree they will have 4m cash on hand at end MAR (only differences of opinion in how the figure is derived).
    Fairly certain that burn will average 2m – 2.5m here on in.
    As you mention if there is only 2m cash on hand by end of JUN quarter (and I agree) they won’t have enough money to last another.
    Never said I was worried about a CR, I am not. I have only said that they will need to be looking at a CR after JUN.
    Why do you keep saying that a “major UK Telco will be signed up VERY VERY soon” where do you get this information? DUB have been saying a major Telco talks are at advanced stages since they listed. I don’t expect a major Telco to sign up themselves (Telstra or Optus in Australia haven’t) but I do think DUB will be a product for the major Telco’s resellers. So I expect to see a few more Voice Factories come on-board. I’m over and out, and will wait for next 4C and confirmation in report about number of current subscribers before next steps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.