DUB 2.17% 4.5¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Dubber Investor Event, page-6

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    It's win-win. If the Telcos sell Moments etc to their customers then they win but so do Dubber.

The biggest take-out from that for me was that their biggest issue is actually getting these corporations to get their act together in a timely fashion to launch new services to market. Anyone who has dealt with corporations as a supplier will know that this entirely rings true. These companies move s-l-o-w-l-y in everything they do.

But, to have very senior management at Cisco, BT and Optus prepared to blow smoke up Dubber's rear end on camera is very positive. To me there is a clear disconnect between the Market Cap / SP of Dubber and their place in the Telco ecosystem going forwards. We all know it most likely won't change too much until they deliver the revenue numbers they are forecasting but given they are not including any AI revenue in the forecast then personally I'm expecting them to exceed it, by how much it's impossible to know and they have indicated fairly clearly today that many of their customers are being slow to implement the new offerings.

Obviously we have all been tortured by the SP destruction with this stock but to be fair, with hindsight when the bear market started the first thing the smart people - with short term perspectives - did was sell their holdings in small/medium sized companies that weren't making any money yet. On the ASX pretty much all of those companies SP have collapsed, as well as the whole small cap sector. Dubber is not unusual at all in that respect. I've got chunky holdings of this stock in my SMSF and outside of the SMSF and whilst obviously with the SMSF I take a long-term view - and I'm very comfortable with Dubber on a long term basis - my big error was that I should have flicked the holdings outside the SMSF as soon as it was apparent the small cap market was going to get hammered.

You live and learn eh? But for me it's pointless selling now when we're at the bottom. The only way is up from here but it's likely a very gradual one and probably still some way off even beginning frown.png. I suspect the market won't get too interested in this company again until they are starting to become profitable. They say patience is a virtue. With regards to this stock a lot more patience is required!

If I have good wins with 1 or 2 other investments in the next 12 mths then I will be buying more Dubber to average down but I don't have any spare dough currently. IMO it's a total giveaway at current prices. Time will tell......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $41.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $69.83K 1.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 435004 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.