DUB 5.41% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Yep.....I'm always get a bit wary when a company starts buying...

1. 4,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Yep.....I'm always get a bit wary when a company starts buying other ones while they keep promoting their own innovative solutions.

Anyone know how much CallN has contributed to the bottom line since Dubber acquired it in May 2020?

You'd never know Dubber owned CallN by looking at their website, in fact, it looks to have sustained it's pre-acquisition website and services. So what did Dubber bring to CallN?

I think Dubber have significant competition in the call recording space. Telecommunication companies are happy to have multiple call recording solutions on offer through 3rd parties with zero promotion at their end.

If Dubbers future profitability is linked to ongoing acquisitions of existing service providers in the same space, then its going to take a lot of shareholder funds to do it.

Has any one wondered what will Dubber bring to Speik that it is not already doing?

Still curious as to why Cisco was not mentioned anywhere in the 4c or investor presentation, not even in the customer list....
    Last edited by BRIAN70: 30/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $101.8K 2.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 346445 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 119420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.