ASM 3.77% 82.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

I get the concern with financing this - but one step at a time....

1. 1,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243

I get the concern with financing this - but one step at a time. I prefer this paragraph:

"ASM considers it has reasonable grounds to expect that debt financing will be available for the Dubbo Project, recognising that financing will be reliant on the ability of ASM, together with any strategic partners, to secure offtake contracts for its core products that meet the financing requirements of these financiers. No legally binding funding commitments have been made at the date of this release, and ASM cannot be certain funding commitments will be forthcoming."

And David Woodall said:
    ASM is making good progress on these matters. In particular, with the financing of the Dubbo Project through the conditional Framework Agreement with the consortium of Korean private equity firms and the letter of support from Export Finance Australia.

These exciting outcomes allow the ASM team to focus on progressing the financing, engineering, and construction strategy, and to secure offtake agreements for the integrated metals business.

All of the "can't be guaranteed stuff" is from the legal people to make sure that the market cannot claim it was misled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.030(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $149.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 83.5¢ 80.0¢ $123.1K 150.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24905 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 1402 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.