ENT 0.00% 0.3¢ enterprise metals limited

robbo24, As you are here due to my post on CR1, I would like to...

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    robbo24,
    As you are here due to my post on CR1, I would like to share my reply to you on Cr1.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hahaha,

Don't concern it too much to all. I am not going to try to take FR tenements from you.

As far as I know, without submission of BFS on any ENT's FR tenements, CR1 should return it(them). This is company ENT management's official position.

When I red some CR1 posts, it seems likely all holders to see what they wanted to see.

But from my vague memory, CR1 has already announced that no conductors were encountered at Bull's Eye where prior target areas of 1 to 5 in previous Quarterly. It is very hard to turn out conductors from no conductors as long as announcement(s) were not flawed.

Even definitely non professional view, nearby company XXX's recent encouraging drilling outcomes, my personal view is likely marginal for commercial viability. Definitely personally.

So my conclusion is that, as a renowned technical advisor CSA Global recommended when a spin-off CR1 prospectus was lodged, prior targets were Plato(with Plato South) and Heart area. So why not focus on initial prior targets instead of gold or lesser prospective areas including Bull's Eye.

We all have only extremely limited lifetime.
    That very very limited time is likely only certain resource for us.

Regards,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 24684955 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1142018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2646364
Last updated 12.22pm 19/04/2024 ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.