VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

You are commenting about a small part of a large picture. Yes...

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    You are commenting about a small part of a large picture.

Yes billions of shares on issue for small cap companies can be troublesome....usually it is what remains from a stock that failed to deliver on previous ventures or from a previously poor performing BOD...usually both.

AVZ have over a billion shares on the register, yet you won't here anyone over there complaining.

One needs to consider the whole picture beyond that of just how many shares are on the register or whether they need cash near term...unless you're looking for a quick entry and exit.

For me and my money the most important things to consider are the details of the actual prospect they are exploring...followed by the stage of development or perceived road to development, the BOD and their collective history, location (sovereign risk), and then MC, being the product of current SP and share register.

Whether VEC needs cash near term matters not. Its what they intend to do with it and how quickly that happens that is most important. Consolidation can rectify any large share registry. The strength of the underlying fundamentals will then determine the stock fate.

IMO, presently the fundamentals at VEC are strong and I would welcome a CR anytime if it means progressing such a large gold reserve that is close to JORC status and comes with 70 million dollars worth of processing equipment. The road to production appears much shorter than that of many other small cap stocks just in the DRC alone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.