PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Jim, they sampled the overburden - at least now they know it can...

1. 10,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2602
    Jim, they sampled the overburden - at least now they know it can be stacked and forgotten.

Actually I reckon they should have told ASX to go suck with No,No,No,Howdy.
    WHY? Because the 21 three foot auger samples were done to check the accuracy of the historical auger samples which were stored unassayed years ago. As far as I know those assays are not yet available, so that exercise is unfinished.
    IMO the issue is not what is in those samples (common sense would always say nought) but whether they confirmed the voracity of part of the historical data which will be relied on to proceed.

Worst case for PUR is that it cannot complete its DD by the end of the month, and if it can't get a gentleman's agreement for an extension at no cost, will have to exercise the next step which is a 1 year option over the project costing USD75k.

In the Old West - if the stakes of the game were 244 oz of GOLD would you put up 7 Silver Dollars to stay in the game? (our game is x1000 of that)

All IMO. I just want people to think clearly and not panic because that old duck ASX waddled across our path.
    Last edited by JandJ: 16/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.995K 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6893213 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 60500664 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.