LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

What you posted was BS and you know it JD. All the trading...

1. 376 Posts.
    What you posted was BS and you know it JD. All the trading platforms adjusted their prices on ex date to account for the new options that were coming out. All who understand how the market works know you were misinforming everyone with your post about the 18th Aug when options had already been factored into the price ex date (15 Jul). Unless that is course unless all the institutions got it wrong in adjusting prices ex date and JD got it right by saying they had not been factored in? Do not even try and take a moral high ground here as you fed misinformation which is hardly moral is it?

Price has not come back due to dilution (once again I think you know this), lies again. If what you said was truth the market would have reacted on the 18th as you predicted, it had to happen that day if what you are saying is fact. It didn't. Do you ever tell the truth?

The share price reached it's 48c mark (after ex date) because there was an expectation of positive news on the ML in the very near term. It has come back from that high because those that purchased then and those who were holding have not seen the ML eventuate yet, nothing more. Not because of your far off the mark advice. The share price was and is propped on that expectation and has reduced with time which is logical is it not? It has not dropped because of your bs oppies flooding the market crap. Get some truth in your posts and I won't correct you. Until then I will call you out.

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.