VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

Hi shares2 and Caldazar,Even without the JORC, the news has been...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi shares2 and Caldazar,

Even without the JORC, the news has been good enough for the shareprice to spike past my 50c target. As I've posted many times, I expected the JORC ann last week. It didn't happen and I suspect the likely reason is uncontrollable delay while the figures are independently checked. Whatever the reason, I can't complain too much with the shareprice performing so well. I had a parcel of shares to trade when the price went past 50c but problems with internet access meant I was too slow.

We have been more or less promised the JORC before the end of June and it will be interesting to see how the share price responds. At this stage it looks like I will have an extra 35,000 VMS shares more than I planned. Should I put them on the market at 50c or wait for someting better? I guess it all depends on the size of the initial JORC and since I've put in so much time trying to caculate that JORC, I reckon I'll wait and see.

Any JORC of 20Mt or better should be very positive for the company. 20Mt is twice what we expect from the conceptual target. My calculated minimum of 12.5Mt should still be economic because of the proximity of the No 2 zone to the much richer main zone mineralisation. I would expect that these two zones would be mined as a single pit with possible initial separate development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $113.6K 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2552559 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 773811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.