CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

I'm not disagreeing with anyone on here that CTP should be...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I'm not disagreeing with anyone on here that CTP should be getting on with proving up what was an very exciting drill at Dukas-1...just that some of the assumptions about how 'easy' it is to do this are unfounded. Lots of local very smart and very experienced people I'm sure have ran over this with a fine tooth comb.... Just because a petroleum engineer in the USA says the equipment is sitting there ready to go, doesn't mean it is that simple

I certainly think that waiting until 2022 is a bit rich and this is most likely Santos not wanting to tip money into the 'risky' jar. $10m of spend in Cooper Basin or even CSG is going to get them a much more certain return. That's the unfortunate fact of having a big brother as your JV, they have the finances and operational experience to make it a more certain operation, but they are inherently going to be more risk adverse.

Same goes if it is a commercial discovery...CTP has a great backer in STO to bring it production onto the market, but again it's going to be inherently slow as they plan it all out and eventually execute it.
    Last edited by hotrocks84: 20/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.