CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Dukas exploration program update, page-46

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @hotrocks84 it is simply your own idea against mine.

It happens that I have a lot of knowledge about money and how to handle it and as to how a company should be run.

I am also, contrary to your previous throw the stone job and hid the hand behind comment an "Armchair Expert" either. Before I share comments with others willing to read them I make proper research and, if I am happy that that is the way to go, I will share it with the ones willing to read it.

As for this comment of yours which I found it to be very very weak and poor in any ways or form "(Just because a petroleum engineer in the USA says the equipment is sitting there ready to go, doesn't mean it is that simple)" really proves that you are taking defence on the indefensible.

Perhaps there is a method in your madness too.. Just guessing of course but with only 23 posts to date and only coming out attacking or ridiculing other posters which are willing to share what they know and proved to be right by others more experienced than us, let alone you ramping up the company while you are showing that you have no shares, well excuse me but that smell a little on the fishy side of things IMO.

Now, and to clear the air once more, IMO the company and/or Santos, told us clearly that there were no rigs available hence why the stalling of drilling for at least another two years, and I proved them wrong. Simple as that. The rigs are available full stop and better still there is no needs of a full drilling rig either but just a platform capable of handling that supposedly big pressure.........Period.!!

Blow preventers could be useful too and that does not require a full drilling rig if you have one available already.

The unfortunate part, and here I do agree with you, is that Santos seems that they don't care about us or what that can do to us but, who can we blame for that.??

Definitely not you (unless you are one of them, just guessing of course) nor me either, but the ones which have led us into this situation, (While getting huge pays too at shareholders expense of course). Surely the Gods with two Lawyer on the books (Back at the time as I believe we only have one highly paid  now), when that happened, one would be forgiven to think that they would have done better in at least making sure that Santos would not be left alone to call the shots......AT THEIR PLEASURE.

Nevertheless and in closing, that still didn't answer me the part where I stated that we have more than sufficient funds to go alone in at least another well in the Dukas area, but we are sitting on the cash instead.

Is that a good way of running an O&G company by simply keeping the cash in the Bank and watch the grass growing during a drought.??

I rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.572K 158.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.