CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Buddy, as you say it is your idea against mine. I’m simply...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Buddy, as you say it is your idea against mine. I’m simply giving my opinion based on my knowledge of the industry. I too have knowledge of how to run a large business and how to handle money. I completely agree with you that no O&G business makes money by banking it, but as I’ve said, it also has to be spent responsibly and a lot of people are involved in among the right decisions. If there was a way I’m sure they’d do it.

As for your comments about things being fishy, I can assure you I am not involved with CTP, STO or any company involved in Dukas, I simply saw these posts and thought I’d offer my objective view based on my industry experience in Australia, as I have seen people refer to equipment overseas being and good idea, but as I outlined there’s much more to it than that. I lurk the forums and rarely post, but apologies if some of my comments such as ‘armchair experts’ offended, perhaps I could have chosen better words there.

I wish yourself and all of the CTP holders all the best, there are certainly junior O&G companies in much worse positions than CTP, but I imagine it’s extremely frustrating to be so close to something exciting, and having all of the right ingredients to make it happen (cash in the bank, experienced JV etc etc).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.