DLX 0.00% $9.35 duluxgroup limited

Ann: DuluxGroup recommends acquisition proposal by Nippon Paint, page-29

1. 946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Completely agree... Dulux is a good company, has had good management and looked to have a prosperous future for Australia.
    This deal seems to mimic that of Aconex .... someone opportunistically along with some 'pieces of silver' and suddenly the board seems to lose any interest in keeping and running the company for shareholders, who are THE OWNERS.
    They always seem to want to capitulate under a "Scheme of Arrangement" --why? Does this have a lower bar than a full on market takeover followed by a delisting? or can a Scheme produce a more cosy outcome for exceutives and boards?

Wonder if it will be like Aconex ... senior management / executives continued on in their roles / employment under the new ownership, with what would appear to be bigger and rosier futures for themselves in a bigger organisation.

So whose interests are these people who say 'they recommend the scheme as in the best interests of shareholders' really working? ....
    I have my thoughts ... we shareholders should reject the scheme and show the board who is their boss by kicking them out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.