ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,871 Posts.
    Correct...they took us for a ride over Molyhil and the SP went up then all the way back down. Molyhil is just a faded memory now. Then Spring Hill results were announced and the same thing happened. Dundas drilling was meant to start by now but again we are left scratching our heads over the latest debacle about expiry of our option to increase our stake in the project. To be fair they don't have many employees to worry about every little thing but you got to ask if they are going flat out like a lizard drinking or just cruising. It does make your blood boil to see simple things like that expiry date lapsing without much action from management. They seem good at raising cash but not at drilling or exploring which is their core business. Maybe they should change their business direction to broking instead of mining. LOL!

I'm giving them until Christmas before I decide to bail or stay. By then we should know what happened at Dundas and if Mick and co. are really on the right track or just in charge of the snooze button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.