AVR 0.75% $18.89 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: DurAVR accepted into TCT Innovation session, page-32

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1802
    Hi Purple,

I, just like everyone else, cannot give any guarantees or crystal ball predictions that would be worth anything. Suffice to say I see immense value (extreme), have been buying more options and expect them to be attractive come the 18th of December 2021.

It is each person for themselves when it comes to what they think may happen and whetter they do or do not invest / hold / buy more / sell.

I have put my money where my mouth is for better or for worse. However, I consider myself to be in the top tier of those that have spent considerable time and effort researching and understanding this company, it’s assets, it’s worth and it’s potential. In other words I am very comfortable and relaxed about my holding.

Time will tell if buying AVROs between 70 cents and $1 was a good strategy or fool hardy. That’s the share market for you.

A great man once said “You pay a high price for a cheery consensus.” It has been a long time since there was a “cheery consensus” relating to AVR but personally I suspect that will change in the months and year ahead. I really look forward to this change.

We will know the likely result of the options on or before the 18th of December and until then (IMO) everything else is pure conjecture.

DYOR and Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.89
Change
0.140(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $363.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.75 $19.16 $18.70 $280.6K 14.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 407 $18.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 1350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.