AVR 0.68% $18.92 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: DurAVR First In Human Patient 6 Month Study Follow Up, page-47

1. 4,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I would be most concerned if I believed my valve only had 5-7 years before it wore out and required replacement. Because most patients are older they're more likely to die of something else before the replacement valve wears out. The reduced time on bypass with cross clamping seems to be a far more important factor for survival rates rather than the actual valve longevity, something that a sutureless valve can assist by reducing operation time. The company presentation leads investors to believe that the DurAVR valves are the only sutureless valves available. This is not so as they've been around for years.The ability to reduce the invasive open heart surgery using TAVR rather than SAVR is another big step which increases survival rates and is something that has been around longer than DurAVR.
    In my own case, because I had infective endocarditis which produced a growth on my aorta valve a TAVR procedure was unfortunately not an option. Here is interesting information on the valve I received.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5994436/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.92
Change
-0.130(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.91 $21.73K 1.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 665 $18.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.99 197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.