AVR 0.00% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Hi William P ... I agree with you regarding opinions.... however...

1. 5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Hi William P ... I agree with you regarding opinions.... however our new poster, in my opinion, contributes ziltch to the conversations. As does 'its' opinions on other stocks 'it' posts on. I have done my research on 'it' on those stocks ! Also has not take up my challenge to debate. And now I wont know. Oh well.

If you consider some comments as 'More Fluff' as an opinion then I am a little perplexed. Those words do not add to the conversation at all ?

I have very few posters on ignore - about 5 - 99.9% contribute 'zero' to the conversations. I had more but keep going back and sometimes find some on ignore do start to contribute - then off 'ignore'. I will do the same with 'it'.

I look forward to the development of AVR's products, which I believe are better than 'first rate' when one considers:-

- results so far.
    -Doctors - of note- very positive on the product(s)
    -tests and tests and tests.

I am looking forward to the results of the '?? bench testing of beats', which must be approaching 1,000,000,000.
    Based on that figure. A heart (average ball park figure) say 60 beats per minute x 60 mins per hour x 24 hours per day x 365 days per year = appx 32,000,000. So at 1billion beats per minute that would be OK for the valve to last about 31.5 years .

Seems from my calculation 'aint a product close to that now ?

Please correct me if I am wrong -. OH !!!!!!!!!! Also with little calcification ????????

Just a couple of thoughts.

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250 $15.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.00am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.