ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    that's reasonable calculation but also probably reaching maximum numbers. I'd say more like 27-28yrs using normal healthy human heart beats of approximately 35million a year.

in the last video we approached 750,000,000 beats for about 19years before it clicked off (just off memory, not exact). therefore we are looking at a conversion of roughly 39,500,000 beats per year. this would put 1billion at about 25years. (again, not exact, just a brief memory from watching the presentation, I haven't gone back to check, happy to be clarified).

even if it "only" lasted 20years at good haemodynamics and minimal wear, that's 15years more than the best current valves failure expectations and it's been proven that even that lifespan of 5years is a stretch for current valves.
    with patients from the ages as young as 40 could very well get TAVR and then TAVR in TAVR to see out there lifetime if needed. this is an incredible outcome for that patient example. decreasing the amount of lifetime interventions is very very important and is discussed at great lengths in every forum across the world in the industry as being a primary focus for patient care.

we're sitting solid with the current technologies we're pushing, but have a think about this-

the CABG technology we're developing has the potential to easily double our value at the peak of our TAVR valuations. if we can get it across the line (and it's completely worth any CR to do so) then it'll be the first available option for patients that don't have any viable leg veins or patients at risk of longer and more invasive surgery.
    the other thing that is discussed in cardiology surgery forums are the amount of times the surgeon feels the risk is so high doing SAVR & CABG together (a common patient need), that they elect to do either just SAVR or just TAVR and hope the haemodynamics improvement of replacing the valve is enough to give the patient enough function to just survive without the CABG.

we could be developing the first and only available alternative for patients own anatomy and reduced invasive surgery.
    how many people in your life have had a bypass?
    how many times did the surgeon need to harvest more because they didn't know until they cracked the chest that they needed to do a triple or more?
    very common need, untapped value and that is exponential when theatre time and patient risk is reduced, quicker recovery and so on.

I believe the CABG tech has an incredibly high potential on top of what we already have.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.