AVR 6.06% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: DurAVR valve patient outcomes exceed expectations, page-65

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    By the tone of some of your posts and your narrow mind on actual information, not hype, I am not the one here with a credibility issue here my friend
    I can understand you are holding and you want to make the best of it . I am noting posting to change anyones mind just some observations that seem pretty common sense to me with some fresh eyes.
    Everything I have put on the plate is in the public forum as data or company history and the 2 publications I easily found are very credible, and are from what looks like, two of the world leading heart centres that specifically examine the adapt patch material in the aortic valve and found calcification, and then one of you guys sends me a company presentation that says they have 10 years no calcification and try hang their hat on it. Im sorry but I call BS, and wonder how a public company can get away with it.
    You obviously accept the status quo, which is your choice regardless of others opinions and the public record on how your hard earned money is being eaten up each month with large salaries while the company is struggling for cash. This seems like simple small business accounting.
    I encourage anyone that is concerned about my past or future post on this stock or any others, please block me as I have done for the this Bobbie fellow.
    Sincerely wish you all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.800(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $295.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.08 $14.00 $12.84 $202.5K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88 $13.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 1109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.