DBF 0.00% $1.42 duxton farms ltd

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, it is good newsThe same...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, it is good news

The same valuers were on site 7 months ago, but it appears not this time, so how do they
    work out the improvements, do they rely on DBF telling them what they have done, do they
    say use drone footage or the like or do they just as you said use comparisons

Either way property prices in the area HAVE had a bumper year, if you look at some of the sales
    you would have seen that our properties were still relatively underpriced compared to what was
    around and what had sold.

So you add this revaluation to the last revaluation and you get a nearly 40% increase in a year
    from $97mill to around $137mill and the gap from the NTA has only got larger, so is the market
    taking these revaluations with a grain of salt, this latest valuation should add 50c or more to the
    NTA even after fees to duxton and some tax but we only saw a 20c increase which has now come
    back a tad today, so we currently sit at a shareprice that is trailing the upcoming NTA by about $1

I understand the costs of management but this discount is way to much IMO, so yes I did buy
    some more yesterday and tried to snag some more cheapies today without luck, for me this
    is a med/long term position here, for at least whilst the shareprice is out of wack with the NTA
    but probably much longer

Property prices seem to have reached a plateau or probably more likely buyers baulking at
    these higher farm prices around Forbes more recently, that is just my take by checking out what is
    or isnt selling, so this may be the last big jump in valuations for a while who knows, we might
    have to learn how to make money without land price increases

All in all, good news.... now we just need a positve operational update to close some
    of the NTA gap

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.42 $24.70K 17.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 3724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.42
  Change
0.000 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.42 1016
Last updated 11.29am 02/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.