ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    I am a reasonable shareholder in DVP and have been since the early days. DVP were known previous as VXR.

I have bought $50,000 worth of ESS recently, as a way to get into DVP cheaper. There are 7 weeks to go and I can assure you
    that DVP SP could hit $3.75 or $2 in that time.

DVP could make the ASX300 in mid September which could see the price rise? maybe?

If you vote the T/O down then I am not worried re my $50,000 with you or my DVP shareholding. DVP will succeed. BB has a proven track record and is in his prime. He gave up a $32m pa salary at NST to start DVP and will have invested around $38m of his own money by next June. He didn't give up a salary of $32m pa to play Sudoku.

ESS has a great asset and I can see any non-DVP T/O being at 50c or above, and I got in at 43.5c. So I'm not worried if DVP don't get ESS over the line BUT I'd like to see it and would vote YES, regardless of the DVP SP.

Some facts that you may not be aware of:

1. MIN owns approx 12% of DVP and there are savings to be made in the Li space utilising the MIN and DVP assets/facilities and expertise.
    2. DVP has been ultra-successful with the BGL ug mining contract. Check the results to date - seriously check them.
    3. DVP pulled out of the LTR tender. It no longer suited us and thus we decided to buy a Lithium mine instead(ESS), I really like that longer term for DVP, for obvious reasons. Better to use our talent to mine our own mines!
    4. DVP has had smaller ug mining contracts waved under their nose recently. Watch this space.
    5. MAC at Cobar has had INCREDIBLE Copper drill results this month. DVP and MAC management are lifelong friends and associates, watch this space. DVP were the special advisers to the purchase of Cobar from Glencore by MAC.
    6. Sulphur Springs - where do I start? read the website. https://www.develop.com.au/sulphur-springs-project-2/
    7. Woodlawn - https://www.develop.com.au/woodlawn-project/ This was a steal - Bill B said 1+1 = 3 in respect of obtaining WL.
    8. Whim Creek - https://www.develop.com.au/whim-creek-joint-venture/ a free 20% carry of all profits. Whim Creek has also written that they expect DVP to help them dig the copper out (another ug contract IF we want it).
    9. Blackrock is a 6% shareholder along with other holders such as JP Morgan, BNP Paribas, HSBC, ABN Amro, and others.
    10. DVP has stated in the ESS T/O document that they intend to use this purchase as a beachhead to other purchases in Lithium.

I will leave it at that.

It's your Vote and I can say I'm happy holding both DVP and ESS. I think if the t/o goes through you will see what a truly dynamic management team can do with your valuable asset. Personally, I see DVP at $7 a share within 2 years as long as copper gets to $9500, which by mid-2025 it most certainly will.

All the above has the usual disclaimers. Do your own research and you can lose money very quickly investing in small mining shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.