ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

After the recent write down for IGO ( around 1 Billion Dollars)...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    After the recent write down for IGO ( around 1 Billion Dollars) with the Western Mines acquisition , I would be surprised , but Tianqi and the Asian interest should not be underestimated, ,going on Min Resources, - moving on Delta, paying a premium - 93c approx , on market , as part of a $56 million dollar block trade.last week - It brings home the lost opportunity for ESS shareholders at the current shareprice of 41c - IMHO
    The market has been a bit unforgiving for the resource sector in the last month, so to see the shareprice fall of DVP ( which is a shame ,as ESS does not need DVP and any pop in the Lithium price will bring this home - ( for Lithium deposits on the WA Rail Line/ Highway) .One would think that the price of Lithium would have to double, for what I think - 80% of the world's deposits,to meet margins ( Brazil - Good luck with that - no roads ,rail, ports compared to Australia) .I have a background in International Commodity Exporting and Finance ,and have seen margins smashed so many times with South America.
    We should be close to the bottom ( markets) going on a sixty year cycle going into a Presidential Election , where it was expected July/August would be choppy but TA shows a Bullish run to be expected going in 2024 .That's my strategy and a good weekend to all .Vote No

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.