ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

MIN are locked in. They have given a written undertaking and...

1. 4,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    MIN are locked in. They have given a written undertaking and filed on ASX via the change in substantial https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-becoming-a-substantial-holder-in-ess-from-dvp.7460053/ to put as much pressure on ESS small shaerholers as possible to accept. The board is just sitting back, not MAKING ANY EFFORT given their endorsement of the deal and their written undertaking to support.

Other shareholders can escape this rubbish deal, if larger holders don't crumble, MIN/DVP hegemony would be stuck at 20%.

Personally, not very willing to sell a share for less than 50c much less to trade a share for less than 55c equivalent. For me DVP deal was "possible", "just barely acceptable" at 54c equivalent... Given DVP shareprice rapid and auspicious drop and my perception there is no reason to expect a rise in the next months to compensate.

There are no real plans from DVP as to what their plans are for ESS assets.

How an "independent" and their I do use the words very lightly, can actually produce a recommendation to sell, CASH offer at 50c, i can not see.

at 41-45c N O P E

(Having been through the NWE takeover with MIN, MIN is like a ROCK!)
    Last edited by trousergecko: 30/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.