ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Today's message shows what I have always said and suspected...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Today's message shows what I have always said and suspected here, namely that we have several potential interested parties in ESS. Certainly I would have wished for a higher bid from DVP, but I think this is just the beginning.

It's now clear to everyone, including the skeptics here in the board, who always portrayed the situation as if MIN was our last resort. This assumption was wrong and once again those who only talked about the fact that MIN "is not the white knight" were wrong. And just yesterday we were recommended that we should have accepted the takeover offer for 50c. Here, too, those were wrong, because today, with DVP, another interested party was added, who offers more and will probably offer even more.

My assumption is becoming more and more solid, that ESS is worth at least 1AU$ and i realize that we now have several interested parties who are willing to bid and among them i count not only DVP and MIN, but also Tianqi/IGO. But over time we will know more.

MIN should now think about how high her next bid will be. As I said before, the interest is increasing because the competitors are not stupid and know that ESS is worth more than their current bids.

Let the bidding war begin. GLTA. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.