DVP 1.35% $2.25 develop global limited

Absolutely he does. Old loose lips. He has a great track record...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Absolutely he does. Old loose lips. He has a great track record of building wealth however he comes off rather foolish at times. As a close observer of his presentations over the last couple of years, I have found some of his statements rather stupid, and he has a habit of doing the opposite of what he says at times. For example, the commitment of no dilution - why box yourself in and commit to that? Wouldn't you just say dilution will be minimal? Then there's Mixed messages about the aspirations of company size initially indicating they were going to be huge, then it's hold on a minute folks it's 3-5 billion market cap, then saying that they are going to be the next MinRes. Yeh we know he is using their business model but MinRes is a big company, so it's misleading. But again, why make that commitment? No one knows how their going to be feeling 5 years from now, he might want to keep building the size of the company. The assets the company has now could make the company worth 3-5bn when they are in operation and DVP has only been around a couple of years, which leads me to believe it's another statement of Bills that will be false.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.25
Change
0.030(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $549.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.30 $2.22 $1.331M 591.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21799 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 1656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.